Mariia-Dzvenyslava “Dzvinka” Odrekhivska, 176 cm / 5’9.5″, Ukrainian, born August 31st.
What are your interests/favorite things?
“- Reading books and writing reviews about them (in my special Instagram blog);
– Going somewhere (doesn’t matter where) far from my house with friends/mum/alone and exploring my cozy old city.
– Getting know with new interesting people and learning that person’s features step by step;
– Learning languages: English, German, Polish I can speak already with no problems and a few months ago I was bored and decided to start French -and still learn it with pleasure;
– Volunteering: a few months ago I became a scout of Ukrainian Scouts organisation called «PLAST». I already met many new friends there. It’s organization for active people (no age preferences) and children 7+. The goal is self-development of everyone and improving our country. We also go to the mountains and make camps there;
– I just bought a ukulele and I hope I will learn how to play on it soon;
– Cooking something interesting.”
What’s the most interesting thing about your family? Do you have siblings?
“I respect that my father understands that doesn’t matter how old you are, you should learn all your life and there still are many possibilities to self-development and for enjoying the life. He started to learn English at the age of 57 and we are planning to learn Spanish together later. My parents had me when they weren’t young, so I’m a late-child and have no siblings.”
What have you learned since you started modelling?
“That every person is a brand and has to develop this brand.”
Charme de la Mode (Poland – mother agency)
Francisco Guerreiro, 185 cm / 6’1″, Portuguese, born November 21st.
What is the one thing people may be surprised to find out about you?
“The most surprising thing about me, I think, it’s the fact that when I was younger I would never let anyone take pictures of me. I would run away, or even start to cry when I was forced to take one. Nowadays, my relationship with cameras is very different. My family almost couldn’t believe how much I evolved.”
Who is someone you admire and why?
“The person that I admire the most is my mom. She works very hard every day and still has the time to take care of all the family. She’s always happy, with a smile on her face and ready to help others, no matter what. She knows me better than anyone. She’s my great inspiration.”
What is an issue or cause you are passionate about?
“There’s a lot in the world that revolts me and has no justification to happen, in my opinion. The fight against hunger and poverty is the thing I worry about the most. How can some have so much and others have nothing? It’s just revolting.”