Frequently Asked QuestionsLook here first, the answer to your question is probably here.
Top 10 Questions:
- I want to be a model, can MODELS.com help me?
- What are the requirements for being a model? Is there a minimum or maximum height, weight or other factor?
- Which modeling agencies recruit models on MODELS.com?
- What photos should I use?
- How does MODELS.com protect my privacy and safety?
- How do I get modeling jobs?
- Why should I use MODELS.com, Can't I just mail my photos to agencies?
- Can I send in my photos for you to review them/tell me if I have a chance before I sign up?
- Is MODELS.com a modeling agency? Do I become a model when I register for MODELS.com?
- How long will it take before I get contacted by an agency through MODELS.com?
More Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I make sure that agencies are really using MODELS.com's service to recruit new models?
- How does MODELS.com help models get discovered? How do modeling agencies use MODELS.com to recruit new talent?
- I do not live in the US. I noticed most agencies listed on your agency listing are based in the US. Can I still benefit from being a member?
- How does modeling work? Why do I need an agency?
- What are the modeling markets and categories? What is fashion or editorial, commercial or print modeling?
- What do agencies see when they see my portfolio?
- I do not have any Credit Card, can I still become a member? (yes it's free!)