Wondering which girls got the most runway mileage this season? The members of the Fashion Spot forums have got you covered. The dust has settled on the shows and its time to see just who walked the walk down the catwalks of New York/London/Milan/Paris. Need a round up of who did what, including those choice opening and closing slots? Our amazing friends at The Fashion Spot Community have been keeping count of everything and the hardwork and dedication that went into their model showlists has to be seen to be believed. Check out the tFS thread here.
Naturally, they weren’t the only ones hard at work this season. An elite group of models raised the bar when it came to runway appearances. With multiple girls doing over 50 shows each in the 4 different cities you really get an idea just how rigorous modeling can be. Here are the top 10 catwalkers according to tFS’ calculations.
10.Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Elsa Sylvan, Katie Fogarty (Tie) | 51 Shows
9. Angelika Kocheba | 52 Shows
8. Alla Kostromichova | 55 Shows
7. Hanne Gaby Odiele, Iris Strubegger, Karlie Kloss (Tie) | 56 Shows
6. Charlotte Di Calypso | 57 Shows
5. Eniko Mihalik, Imogen Morris-Clarke, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Tao Okamoto (Tie) | 58 Shows
4. Frida Gustavsson | 60 Shows
3. Kasia Struss | 61 Shows
2. Liu Wen | 70 Shows
1. Constance Jablonski | 72 Shows
The official runway leader of the season Constance Jablonski! 72 shows is mind blowing!